This Reservation Services Agreement governs the terms and conditions on which you may use the reservation services that we provide to you. Please read this Agreement carefully! It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION.
Rewards Network Inc. and its affiliates provide reservation services to you. In this Agreement, words like "we," "us" and "our" refer to Rewards Network Inc. and our affiliates, collectively.
1. To use our reservation services, you must be a United States resident and of sufficient age and otherwise be able to enter into a legally binding contract and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
2. We provide reservation services that enable you to make reservations at restaurants, bars or clubs that use our reservation system ("Participating Restaurants"). Policies related to reservations can be found below in the section on "Reservation Policies."
3. This Agreement governs your use of our reservation services. In addition to this Agreement, if you are a member of a rewards program operated by us, your participation in that rewards program, including the terms on which you may receive any rewards related to our reservation services, are governed by the terms and conditions of that rewards program.
4. We provide you information about our reservation services by posting such information on our website at www.rewardsnetwork.com/reservations. You agree to receive this information via our website. We may provide information or notices to you by other means, including email, but we are not required to do so. You agree to visit our website regularly to view any changes to this Agreement or other important information about your use of our reservation services. You may request paper copies of information posted at our website by calling our Member Services representatives, but certain information may be available only at our website.
5. You agree to receive communications from us regarding any reservation that you make using our reservation services, which may include emails, text messages or notifications via our mobile application. You may also receive marketing communications from us. You may incur access or data fees or charges from third parties (such as your internet provider or mobile carrier) in connection with your use of our reservation services. For instance, you may incur such fees if you download and use our mobile smartphone application on a personal mobile device or receive text messages from us. You are responsible for all such fees or charges. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. However, you will still receive administrative communications from us regarding your use of the reservation services, such as reservation confirmations. You consent to us including advertising and marketing messages, including advertising and marketing messages from third parties, in our communications to you.
6. By using our reservation services, you agree to honor any reservation that you make at a Participating Restaurant by arriving at the Participating Restaurant at the time of the reservation and ordering and paying for a meal. You agree not to make more than one reservation using our reservation services for any particular meal time (breakfast, lunch and dinner). You agree not to sell or attempt to sell any reservation that you make using our reservation services.